Vencore Editor IV in Washington, District Of Columbia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Gathers, analyzes, translates and composes technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel. Composes technical documents including, user's manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports. Edits functional descriptions, system specifications, user’s manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents. Conducts research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology. Manage Information Technology Division Applications SharePoint and Confluence for programmatic documentation.
- Experience working with project teams to gather necessary inputs during the development of different documentations.
- Experience composing technical documents and artifacts using standards and outline
- Ability to ensure consistency of message and information across programmatic documentations.
- Experience reviewing and editing documentations created in support of information technology projects.
- Experience planning for the timely development of necessary acquisition documentations to meet specific gate or decision reviews.
- Experience working on tailoring of acquisition documentations is a plus.
- Experience developing meeting minutes for key meetings; conferences, etc.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Associates Degree and/or 5 to 15 years of experience.
- Ability to pass Minimum Background Investigation (MBI), Public Trust requirement.
Job ID 2018-50927
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Information Technology
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Public Trust
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time