Google Publisher Solutions Consultant, Google Technical Professional Services in Toronto, Ontario
Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
Google Technical Professional Services for Publishers team makes sure that our external partners are able to grow their business with the full support of Google's products. Publisher Solution Consultants are advertising and technology individualists who serve as liaisons between our biggest partners and Google's Sales, Product and Engineering teams. Solutions Consultants not only serve as Google experts but also identify new opportunities where our ad, analytics, and cloud products can better help our partners’ businesses. You have strong technical skills to troubleshoot some of the toughest issues and strong soft skills as well.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions to their problems, troubleshooting their issues and performing implementation reviews. Advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of client integrations (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance. Analyze and optimize the development of existing clients to ensure their success with the Google suite of products for partners.
- Present in front of small or mid-sized groups of internal stakeholders and customers.
- Conduct needs assessments to understand core business problems and to act as the client’s business partner and advisor in identifying additional project scope and/or related areas of opportunity that have not yet been identified.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with coding in languages such as Python or Java. Experience with SQL.
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Knowledge of Digital Ads Ecosystem, Google Analytics and Google Cloud Platform.
- Data analysis and good data-driven decision-making skills
- Collaboration skills for working across geographically dispersed functions
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral business communication and presentation skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.