Raymond James Supervisory Analyst/Editor (Work from Home/Remote. Series 7 & 16 required) in St. Petersburg, Florida
Hours are Sunday - Thursday 5pm to 2am EST
Remote/work from home
Under general direction, provides a Supervisory Analyst sign-off on research as required by FINRA and the SEC and performs research editing functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides required Supervisory Analyst sign-off on research to release for publication, as directed by the Head of Publishing.
• Edits text and financial information in briefs, comments and reports on a timely basis and in a confidential manner.
• Coordinates and undertakes the distribution of research products to ensure compliance with corporate policy and governmental/SRO regulations.
• Serves as a primary Editor or acts as the back-up for various regularly scheduled functions.
• Works with approved outside vendors (primarily printers) as necessary.
• May be required to serve on BCP team with possible deployment responsibilities.
• Executes special projects or other duties as assigned by the Head of Publishing for Director of Research, Director of Equity Capital Markets, or other Research or Equity Capital Markets personnel.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Company’s working structure, policies, mission, and strategies.
• Principles, practices, and procedures of research and editing.
• Financial markets and basic understanding of accounting.
• Math at a college level.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce complex documents such as reports, graphics, electronic communications, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with critical deadlines and frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
• Function in a deadline-driven environment, requiring long hours of sitting at work and involving high stress levels.
• Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in related field and a minimum three (3) to five (5) years of experience as a Supervisory Analyst
• Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
• Series 7 & 16 License required.
Job: *Administrative & Support Services
Organization: *Equity Research
Title: Supervisory Analyst/Editor (Work from Home/Remote. Series 7 & 16 required)
Location: FL-St. Petersburg-Saint Petersburg
Requisition ID: 1800568