iHeartMedia Sound Editor in Sherman Oaks, California
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Serves as sports newsroom editor.
• Provides On-Air Talent with stories, audios, comedy clips, jokes, news, etc., for preparing for daily shows.
• Provides logistical planning and insight to upcoming events, special programs and/or elements to be included in news coverage.
• Gathers, writes, edits and prepares content that acts as a tip sheet for On-Air Talent.
• Scans various websites, newspapers, magazines, social media, online content and other sources for latest information on celebrities, entertainment, news events, music, current events, weather etc., in order to collect information for posting on “prep services” websites.
• Posts information onto websites for viewing.
• May specialize in certain formats appropriate to coverage area demographics, e.g., country music, comedy, breaking events, celebrities’ news.
• Knowledge of local audience’s interests and preferences
• Excellent writing and editing ability; excellent grammar
• Strong time management skills; adept at setting priorities and managing deadlines
• Ability to plan and organize, manage projects and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• High degree of attention to detail, optimal work standards and process improvement ability
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills, can collaborate with all station staff
• Proficiency with audio editing software
• Entry level
• Two year Associate's or four-year Bachelor's degree in a related field; Media, Communications, or Journalism preferred
• None required
Sherman Oaks, CA: 15260 Ventura Blvd, Floors 300, 400 and 500, 91403
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx