Google Manager, Google Technical Services, Professional Services Publishers (English, Spanish and Portuguese) in São Paulo, Brazil
Google's Publisher & Distribution Solutions (PDS) team makes sure that our external partners are able to grow their business with the full support of Google's products. As a Manager of a team of Technical Account Managers (TAMs), you'll lead a group of advertising and technology mavericks who serve as liaisons between our biggest partners and Google's Engineering and Sales teams. You'll make sure your team not only serves as Google gurus but also identifies new opportunities where our products can better help our partners' businesses. Our suite of products is growing and PDS Technical Account Managers help us understand exactly what our partners need.
As a Manager of a Publisher Solutions Consulting team, you will take charge of a high-performing and skilled team of Technical Solutions Consultants in Latin America to ensure they successfully manage the technical servicing, implementation and technical presales for Google’s partners. You will work hand-in-hand with global Professional Services Publishers Management, Sales, Engineering, Product Management, and other cross functional teams to deliver solutions for partners within your book of business. You will be a leader with management and technology services experience, and are able to use your quantitative abilities to make effective and strategic decisions that improve our service offerings. You will be extremely customer-focused, and work well within a fast-paced team.
The Google Technical Services (gTech) team serves as the primary point of contact for our global Sales, Business Development, and Partnerships teams to support our sales organization across all products. We provide tools so that our sales teams can focus on generating revenue and leverage our strong relationships with Googles Tech teams to enable our sales organization to do multi-solution selling, launch and support new products, and help and engage our users.
- Manage a team that provides operational support and consultative services for our platform and monetization partners, while ensuring the successful acquisition and retention staff.
- Set the strategic direction of the services organization and work with Product Management, Sales, Engineering to ensure strategic alignment with customer needs, services needs and coordinate the execution of goals.
- Manage and communicate processes and metrics to enable a highly transparent, credible, and impactful functions.
- Provide expertise when reviewing platform and/or monetization contracts and providing critical feedback to key stakeholders.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience managing teams.
- Ability to speak and write in English, Spanish and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
- MBA, MS or other advanced degree.
- Experience working with Internet products and technologies, with developed technical aptitude.
- Experience in a people management role in a technical division/organization. Experience leading teams with diverse backgrounds (e.g. technology, product, operations, customer facing etc.) to execute on a shared vision.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, cross-functional and global team environment.
- Developed project management skills and attention to detail.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.