Google Video Solution Consultant, Publishers, Google Technical Professional Services in New York, New York
Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
You are an online advertising and technology consultant, who act as liaisons between our partners and Google's Engineering, Product and Sales teams. This role spans both pre-sales and post-sales, and you will participate in the development of agreements while also leading implementations and integrations for a variety of our product lines. You will also provide end-to-end support to our publisher partners, from deployment to ongoing support of daily business.
You will work closely with the partner Sales teams to monitor our products' performance for our clients, developing tools that address their technological and business needs, and identifying opportunities that scale and grow Google's partner business. You will act as a specialist in video advertising, using your technical knowledge and operational experience in Video on Demand (VoD), Dynamic Ad Insertion (DAI) and/or Live Streaming to achieve strategic goals. You will also consult with and support publishers using DoubleClick Video AdServing and yield management products, in order to ensure the best possible experience and outcomes for our partners.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Participate in technical and design discussions with technical executives at strategic partners to speed adoption and ensure best practices during implementation.
- Provide high touch technical consultations and custom sample applications for new and existing video partners.
- Develop OTT expertise on all the platforms we support (iOS, tvOS, Apple TV, Android, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, PS4, xBox, Smart TV's)
- Create momentum and drive the success of Google’s video products through your interactions with third-party developers building applications and businesses on them.
- Perform implementation reviews, evangelize new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working as a software developer, architect, technology advocate or consultant.
- Experience working directly with third-party developers.
- Experience in application development landscapes.
- Experience with API development.
- Experience as a contributor to an open source project.
- Currently a contributor to GitHub and/or Stack Overflow.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.