Emmis Communications New York Senior Video Producer/Editor in New York, New York
This position will be responsible for managing both the client and brand sides of the project pipeline. This person will be expected to be able to prepare pitches, resource, and/or budget video projects, manage the creative process, resource scheduling and meet deadlines. This also requires a strong commitment to deliver projects for review and receive and communicate feedback between the client, our sales team and as well as our creative department.
- Lead video projects. Develop all phases of production including creative development, pre-production,
storyboarding, shooting, post-production, finishing/delivery.
- Deliver video projects on schedule.
- Lead preemptive maintenance efforts involving basic testing, troubleshooting, cleaning, and overall
quality control of audio/video equipment and other technology, as needed.
- Have strong editing skills to deliver high impact branded production
- Effectively communicate ongoing project status with lead departments, production team, creative
director and project owners.
- Manage and mentor skilled multimedia team
- Generate on-brand ideas that are within project scope, quickly and effectively conceptualize and create
high-end video/photography content for a variety of media and campaign platforms including broadcast,
digital and social channels.
- Direct video/photo shoots, manage production schedules, coordinate resources
- Source and manage vendors, contractors and freelancers
- Manage budgets and aggressive timelines
- Troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and independently
- Some travel for small and large onsite productions required
- 5+ years of experience in this role or similar role
- Experience with pre-production planning, production management and post-production
- Experience leading overseeing both live-action productions and post-production pipelines.
- Experience in/knowledge of the post-production process with Premiere, After Effects and Cinema4D or
- Excellent grammar and written communication skills
- Experience with scheduling and project management tools
- Solid time management for self and the team
- Flexible, positive attitude in the face of high pressure and stressful situations
- Open mind and learning-oriented
Emmis Communications NY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit your resume and profile online at www.emmis.com
Resumes can also be e-mailed to email@example.com
Faxed to: 212-524-9855
or Mailed to:
395 Hudson Street, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10014
No phone calls please.