Hearst Communications, Inc. Senior Accessories Editor, Harper's Bazaar in New York, New York
- Responsible for covering and editing the accessory markets shoes, bags, belts, hats, sunglasses, etc.
- Responsible for covering and editing jewelry, costume jewelry and watch markets.
- Keep up-to-date records of credits in these markets and keep the accessories director informed of status. Work with the advertising department to ensure that they are kept up-to-date with the status of credits and that obligations are fulfilled.
- Attend market appointments, events, PR functions, and New York fashion week.
- Work directly with stylists to obtain accessories for photo shoots. Ensure that the required merchandise is called in, sent to the shoot and returned in a timely manner.
- Edit fine jewelry for all shoots as necessary, arrange guards and insurance coverage as necessary. Ensure jewelry is returned safely and in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with Accessories Director to generate accessory story ideas.
- Attend department meetings weekly and additionally as required.
- Attend production meetings in Directors absence or as required.
- Ensure that accessories are correctly credited on proofs and sign off on all proofs in a timely manner in accordance with the production schedule.
- Attend magazine meetings as required.
- Oversee department when Director is in Europe or on vacation.
Applications without resumes in a .doc or .pdf format will not be considered.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO