RR Donnelley Publishing Operator* in New York, New York
Tracking Code38595 Job Description
- Execution of charts and graphs utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint to specifications established for the project, including:
- Data and/or text entry and formatting.
- Data manipulation in Microsoft Excel, as required.
- The import/placement of graphic elements from clip art, illustration, and/or photographic files.
- Word processing utilizing Microsoft Word to specifications established for the project, including:
- Text and data input.
- Document formatting.
- Data entry into various database applications utilizing custom data entry screens.
- Data entry and layout of spreadsheets utilizing Microsoft Excel.
- Creation of Mail Merge documents, nametags, and labels.
- Interacts with Client on all active work requests, including
- Reviews all work for accuracy and content
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- HS diploma or equivalent with 2-4 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience. May possess additional education certification in this level.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Requires excellent knowledge of functional area(s) related to the job or good knowledge related to a professional field of work.
- Able to consistently apply applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and program objectives when carrying out the duties of the job.
- May provide oversight of work conducted by junior level staff and/or review/audit work for accuracy.
- Must have advanced knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete job duties successfully.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively across departments when completing assignments.
- Must have strong organizational skills with ability to manage deadlines and prioritize workload and make adjustment to meet business needs.
- Must have proven technical and process knowledge of standard graphic arts software packages and have previous experience in a digital prepress environment.
- Must have know of Continuous Improvement tools to be able to create and track metrics.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
RR Donnelley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The company’s policy is to select, place and deal with all its employees without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, disability, perceived disability, sexual orientation, protected Veteran status, genetic information or on the basis of any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.