Google Publisher Solutions Consultant (Format Innovation), Google Technical Professional Services in New York, New York
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA
Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
Google’s largest publisher customers are requesting innovative formats to preserve their business models by providing a better user experience and creating higher-performing and incremental ad inventory. You will become a trusted expert connecting next generation opportunities such as Native, Mobile, and Video with a thriving ads ecosystem to ensure Google’s top customers are successful.
As a Publisher Solutions Consultant, you will lead and execute projects that enable large publishers to benefit from ads that fit within and function like their surrounding content, especially in Mobile environments. You will also serve as a liaison between our largest publishers and Google’s Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to troubleshoot complex problems and identify new opportunities.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Work with publishers effectively to align new ad formats with key business challenges and lead technical engagements to ensure customer success
- Help create and deliver product trainings both internally and externally for native format opportunities, including a potential Certification path for all Solutions Consultants
- Guide end-to-end technical integrations for your publishers by providing necessary documentation and thought leadership; analyze and optimize the development of existing publishers to ensure they make the most of Google’s advertising, analytics, and Cloud-based products
- Advocate new product features to Product and Engineering and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges
- Present in front of groups of internal stakeholders and/or external customers, having the ability to simplify complex concepts to non-technical and executive audiences
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience creating user experiences and dynamic ad formats across all environments (mobile).
- Experience with native formats and mobile.
- Proven experience leading client engagements or workshops to senior stakeholders (problem scoping/definition, modeling, interpretation, presentation).
- Good understanding of DoubleClick and the Digital Ads Ecosystem.
- Product knowledge of various search, display, and video ad formats.
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to analyze data and interpret experimental results.
- Entrepreneurial drive, perseverance, and proactive style to drive cross-functional initiatives forward.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.