Creative Circle, LLC Junior Video Editor / Animator - Freelance ONSITE (30 hours per week) (77355) in New York, New York
Position: Junior Video Editor / Animator - Freelance ONSITE (30 hours per week)
Starts: Within 2-3 weeks
Duration: Ongoing, 30 hours per week (4 days per week)
Our client is an entertainment company seeking a Freelance Junior Video Editor / Animator to join their team within 2-3 weeks.
*THIS WILL BE AN ONGOING ROLE, 30 HOURS PER WEEK, 4 DAYS PER WEEK.
*The role will be 80% editing and 20% motion graphics.
The Junior Video Editor / Animator will be working on a range of projects and in tandem with the Digital Asset Manager to assist in the development of editorial content across all their shows and help manage projects and assets appropriately.
- Communicate with producers, other staff and clients to create high-quality content and meet tight deadlines
- Ensure quality, consistency of production assets with great attention to detail
- Handle media management and other organizational tasks as needed in the office
- Set Up, and maintain projects and conform final edit sequences for online
- Organize assets (textless and texted elements, tracking final materials sent to online, etc.)
- Prepare and output asset files for sound mix
- Handle file conversions, compressions and uploads for final materials.
- Up-res of third party materials and assess quality of materials with post management
- Quality control: review cuts screened or exported during your shift for all elements (technical / spelling). Must become familiar with the show's protocols and style guide
- Technical support with deliverables as needed
- 2+ years of editing / motion experience
- Understanding of production and post production workflow
- Familiarity with common codecs, raw video file formats, exporting, transcoding and compression techniques
- Proficient in project setup, archiving video, delivery, and managing digital media assets
- Experience with servers
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, & Adobe CC Suite
- Tapeless media workflows from ingest through mastering
- Frame rates and video standards
- English language and grammar (for QCing cuts)
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com