IQPC Editor (B2B Online Platform) in New York, New York
IQPC is seeking an Editor to become part of our exciting and expanding Digital Community!
Founded in 1973, IQPC is one of the world’s largest global information companies dedicated to providing interactive forums for exchange of information and sharing of new ideas and business solutions for millions of organizations worldwide. We have offices in Tampa, New York, Miami, London, Toronto, Singapore, Sydney, Berlin and Dubai. This international presence affords a global perspective, a broad research base, and helps us to achieve our goal of inspiring business innovation, improving business performance, fostering powerful alliances and accelerating strategic partnerships.
IQPC has over 15 online portal platforms which focus on creating an interactive experience with our high-level content, featuring practical, objective and up-to-date insights from leading management leaders and cross industry practitioners. The Editor will be responsible for working with the team to create a compelling and dynamic website that encourages high-level executives to read and inspiring thought-leadership across many topic areas.
Here’s a sample of what you get to do in this role!
· Weekly content calls with Publisher and Marketing team
· Creating, Uploading, Editing content on IQPCs website portal - a mixture of articles, podcasts, whitepapers, webinars, videos and Q&A to promote the portal
· Compiling news articles, sector reports and white papers relating to pre-assigned sector topics to engage our communities
· Creating and building strong relationships with Management proficient writers and contributors.
· Contributing to our social media activity (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), marketing and community engagement efforts
· Track metrics to analyze the success of content marketing efforts and optimize accordingly
The Ideal Editor
· Has already studied the works of Philip Kotler, Ted Levitt, Peter Drucker and the like to some degree.
· Exceptional Writing Skills with experience creating engaging content on demand
· Has outstanding Organizational and Prioritization skills
· Understand the need for knowledge sharing and comes up with new ideas
· Self - assured and able to hold a conversation with Senior Level Executives
· Degree in Marketing/Journalism/Business
· A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Event or Publishing Sectors
· Excellent communicator, verbal and written
· Great planning, organizational, editing skills
· Excellent attention to detail an debility to effectively multi-task
· Self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive outlook
· Strong client relationship skills and the ability to network at the highest level
· Strong research skills
· A keen interest in B2B industries and Management leaders principles
· Previous experience with online – producing webinars and white papers is also a plus
Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience