Dow Jones & Co. Assistant Managing Editor, Investing in NEW YORK, New York
Dow Jones & Co.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation in the subject line.
NYC - 1211 Ave of the Americas
- With Investing Managing Editor, set editorial strategy and ensure that Barron's investing, personal finance, and funds coverage is always ambitious, relevant, distinctive, and forward-looking
- Manage writers, reporters, and freelancers
- Conceive and assign features, columns, and a variety of digital pieces
- Edit content fororiginality, intellectual rigor,accuracy,and persuasive storytelling
- Collaborate with designers to create clear, compelling graphics
- Enforce high quality standards and deadlines, and continually look for ways to improve editorial operations
- Work with the Barron's audience team to analyze data on reader engagement with markets content, and use this information to help shape editorial direction and experiments
- Possessreliably excellent editorial judgment, a deep and up-to-dateknowledge of investing, personal finance, and the markets, and a relentless commitment to the truth
- Be equally adept at editing in-depth stories and adding insight to short-form takes on news events,on digital platforms and in print
- Be a generous, thoughtful colleague and mentor
- Have an entrepreneurial outlook and thrive amid uncertainty and change
DJ MEDIA GROUP OFFICE