Google Sales Infrastructure Lead, Partnerships and Publishers in Mountain View, California
The Sales Infrastructure Lead provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
We are charged with leading improvements for Partnerships and Publisher global teams by driving the development of better tools and processes. The Sales Infrastructure Lead (SIL) will work closely with various cross-functional teams that develop internal tools. You will help scope, build and launch the best possible tools for business teams. You will play a key part in influencing internal tool product roadmaps and driving global adoption of internal tools. You will also support several other projects and ongoing efforts and processes that support the Publisher and Partnership business.
You are innovative, driven, and analytical and want to join a fast-paced team. This is truly a cross-functional role working with key partners across Business, Operations, Finance, Product Management, and Engineering where you’ll be participating in and influencing all facets of several key Google business units. You are a strategic thinker, problem solver, great communicator and, above all else, someone willing and able to roll their own sleeves up where needed.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Prioritize requirements for Internal systems and influence product roadmaps.
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders to understand top business needs and synthesize Business Requirements Document (BRD).
- Build business cases for new requirements.
- Identify and recommend solutions to business and tooling problems.
- Manage, test and launch new product features/products.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of analytics experience; working with data and developing scripts with SQL/Dremel/plx infrastructure.
- Experience with project management; execution, multi-tasking and delegating.
- Experience with developing business requirement documents, product requirement documents and project plans.
- Knowledge of publishers and partnership, Business teams, workflows and operations.
- Interest in improving internal tools and processes.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor.
- Ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions in an organization.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Ability to speak to technical/business stakeholders and users; interact at all levels of an organization.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.