Google Managing Editor, Google Technical Services, Ads, Scaled Engagement and Learning in Mountain View, California
The Google Technical Services Scaled Engagement and Learning team provides one-to-many support through help centers, social, community engagement, and Academy for Ads. We represent the single source of truth when it comes to knowledge management and training for our teams and customers. We focus on ensuring customers have the most relevant and up-to-date information on our products at the right time and place so that is it universally accessible and useful. We help our customers be successful with thoughtful, intuitive content design and production on massively scaled platforms designed to drive user actions.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Increase the efficiency of frontline support agents by improving internal Google AdWords documentation.
- Oversee content strategy for a selected product area.
- Direct vendor writers to create documentation for frontline support agents.
- Collect, prioritize and address knowledge feedback.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in an editorial, content strategy, or learning and development role.
- Experience creating online help documentation or trainings for an internal audience.
- Previous project management experience and ability to execute end-to-end solutions.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and related ads products.
- Understanding of Google’s support ecosystem and industry landscape.
- Attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communications skills, and collaboration skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.