Rose International INC Attorney/Legal Editor in Eagan, Minnesota
Position Title: Attorney/Legal Editor
Position Number: 285081
Location: Eagan, MN
Desired Skill Set:
Attorney, Lawyer, Legal Editing, MS Office 2003, Research, Westlaw
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Position: Legal Research Analyst
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Eagan, MN 55123
The Legal Research Analyst position is primarily responsible for analyzing legal information in Westlaw and working with Product Management to determine how to better leverage that information for legal researchers and drive future development efforts.
· Identifying relationships among legal information sets including dockets
· Conducting significant legal data analysis to identify issues and patterns in the data
· Follow established standards and guidelines to organize and/or classify information
· Monitoring performance of new products and enhancements through testing and grading evaluations
· Collaborating with team members and internal stakeholders on ongoing development milestones
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
· JD required
· Admission to a state bar preferred
· 1–3 years of legal experience preferred
· Strong legal research skills with experience using Westlaw and/or other online legal research tools
· Ability to interpret, analyze, organize, and express complex legal material quickly and accurately
· Ability to work independently and consistently meet deadlines
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Comfortable using Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint (especially), Word, and Excel)#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)