Google Technical Product Expert, Publishers, Google Technical Services in Boulder, Colorado
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Boulder, CO, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA
Like sales before the sell? Bring your tremendous people skills and technical knowledge to the Google Pre-Sales team. Influence the direction of Google's advertising exchange product as it continues to evolve, and set the bar high for premier customer care at Google. As a Technical Product Expert, you help potential clients determine the right mix of Google's advertising services for their needs. Your solid sales knowledge and strong technical background mean you can confidently convey the platform value proposition to both non-technical and technical audiences.
The Google Technical Services Global Customer Care team is a solution-generating force that helps our Sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support many customers worldwide. Working within our Global Customer Care Publishers team, you’ll help the wider Google Technical Services team to support Google's global user base for our platform display and monetization products.
Your responsibilities include providing internal escalation support, driving our most complex issues to resolution with Product Management and Engineering, and identifying product issue trends to implement improvements. As we strive to consistently scale our services, you will also lead programs to streamline the tracking of key success metrics. You'll work within a diverse team of global colleagues, sharing your advanced knowledge of advertising products, and, enabling our external-facing teams to provide first-in-class customer support to our publisher base.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Manage end-to-end product bug escalation, triage and prioritization. Manage communications for mission critical product challenges impacting regional services and Sales teams.
- Provide technical support, and build long-term relationships with our internal platform display and monetization teams.
- Troubleshoot, escalate and drive product issues to resolution.
- Communicate effectively with Engineering and other technical groups to enhance products and prevent customer issues.
- Identify trends and communicate actionable insights to product stakeholders and sales through a thorough understanding of our success metrics.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in technical support, account management, sales (product direct and/or offline) and/or project management.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with DoubleClick display and/or monetization products.
- Ability to articulate complex technical problems to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional initiatives, and collaborate with colleagues in a variety of roles.
- Ability to operate while managing challenges and communications.
- Outstanding analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving and communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.