DXC Technology Editor- Public Trust Clearance in Boise, Idaho
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries.
The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology at http://www.dxc.technology/ .
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Editor - Public Trust in Boise, ID, El Paso, TX, Clarksville, VA, or Montgomery, AL.
• Prepares and edits procedures, technical documentation and other documentation work products incorporating information provided by technical personnel
• Reviews and edits written and graphic technical documents and presentation materials
• Develops, uses and maintains standard document templates
• Ensures compliance with style and format standards and appropriate structure and organization of material
• Adheres to document version control management to include versioning of documents, peer review and approval
• Reviews account labor reports (CATW) to ensure accurate and timely reporting for the team.
• Applies applicable documentation standards and policies (information security system policy, document markings, etc)
• Ensures the accuracy and quality of all released work products
• Creates and maintains Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation and other documentation work products for customer review and approval (if appl)
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities