Google Publisher Intelligence Analyst, Online Partnerships Group in Beijing, China
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Publisher Intelligence Analyst, Online Partnerships Group - Beijing.
The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) uses our portfolio of product solutions, including AdSense and DoubleClick tools, to help online publishers grow their businesses. You'll provide creative, industry-leading online advertising solutions for publishers and developers and identify new opportunities. Some of the largest publishers on the web rely on our products and we're always trying to exceed their expectations and strengthen our long-term partner relationships. We help grow Google's business with the largest online publishers and provide account management for users of AdSense, DoubleClick and more.
As a Publisher Intelligence Analyst, you will enable the Online Partnerships Group (OPG) and Google to be successful with our partnership business by developing market intelligence, delivering performance insights, and enabling partner performance. The Publisher Intelligence team performs key analysis that drives our strategy development and execution. We enable data driven decisions that translate into business growth generation and operational efficiency.
The team’s analytical support centers on several key Google products, including AdSense, Ad Exchange, DoubleClick for Partners, and AdMob. Our vision for this team is to be a place where Google team members have fun and grow professionally, and to drive positive change in how OPG functions and works together as a team.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google's broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, DoubleClick Platform Solutions and the Ad Exchange, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
- Understand developments/trends in the digital marketing field, provide analytical support, regional strategy and create/maintain business plans.
- Develop comprehensive performance analysis and insights through research and analysis of key business drivers, market landscape and key sales and operations metrics.
- Perform business forecasting, planning and recommend strategies to management team to scale growth.
- Help convert data analysis into presentation of findings and recommendations to management team.
- Develop and manage measurement systems for understanding the health of our business and our customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in management consulting, financial analysis, digital marketing and/or corporate strategy.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically.
- Master's degree.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in business planning and/or financial modeling.
- Knowledge of SQL with expertise in hands-on coding.
- Ability to communicate complex analytics in a structured and clear manner.
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills with impeccable business judgment.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.