Google Asset Publishing Manager, Google Cloud Professional Services in Atlanta, Georgia
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
You are an experienced asset/content publishing manager who will manage the development and rollout of Google Cloud Professional Services (PSO) services collateral, ranging from marketing and sales assets, to delivery templates and guides. You’ll be working with a cross-functional team to identify what’s needed and project manage and develop content in Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, and Sites. You’ll bring experience from a consulting services background along with strong technical writing, editing, and presentation skills. You’ll also be managing the storage, organization and presentation of PSO assets to make it easier for users to find them to optimize awareness and usage. You’ll be a doer, a thinker, and an innovator, and you’ll play a critical role in helping PSO and the ecosystem sell and deliver services engagements.
Google is developing groundbreaking cloud solutions for companies, leveraging years of experience in building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology. With strong Google differentiation in data analytics and machine learning, security, application development and collaboration software, we’re well on our way -- but we need more people who can help us write and tell that story. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, Google Cloud is the place for you.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Manage global projects of asset development from harvesting/identification, working with subject matter experts on writing and publishing to internal and external audiences.
- Manage technical writers, editors and graphics artists.
- Manage publishing and update processes for content.
- Work closely with Practices, Management, and Marketing stakeholders.
- Maintain PSO IP Library to ensure content is continuously up-to-date and be responsible for administration (running on AODocs).
- BA degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with SaaS, PaaS, and/or IaaS solutions.
- 5 years of experience in project management.
- Detail-oriented with experience executing multiple, complex writing and asset development projects with distributed teams.
- Communications, writing, and marketing experience.
- In-depth understanding of Google Cloud products, solutions, and partners.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate with others.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.