Google Technical Account Manager, Google Technical Services, Professional Services (Bahasa Indonesia) in Singapore
Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
Technical Account Managers are advertising and technology experts who serve as liaisons between our biggest partners and Google's Engineering and Sales teams. In this role, you will identify new opportunities where our products can better help our partners’ businesses.
Google Technical Services Publishers creates and sustains technical relationships with Google's publisher partners by helping them monetize their content and enabling advertisers to reach the users of publishers' web, mobile and video properties. We are responsible for providing support and insights for partners while incubating new solutions for partner and user support.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative solutions to their problems, troubleshooting issues and performing implementation reviews. Advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to develop long term success and improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Product Management and Engineering. Communicate effectively with English and Bahasa Indonesian speaking clients.
- Present to internal audiences of stakeholders and clients, and develop relationships from C-level to developers in partners’ organization.
- Analyze and optimize the development of existing clients to ensure their success with the Google suite of products for partners.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with coding in languages such as Python, Java and SQL.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in data analysis, with the ability to make decisions based on data.
- Understanding of the Indonesian technologies market.
- Collaboration skills to work across geographically dispersed functions.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail, with excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.