Cambium Learning Group Assistant Project Editor in Tucson, Arizona
Cambium Learning® Group (Nasdaq: ABCD) is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of four business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A–Z, ExploreLearning®, and Kurzweil Education™. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
The Learning A-Z Assistant Project Editor (Part-Time – 20 hours) will be part of the Project Management team and will work in a supporting role in the development of content for the family of Learning A-Z sites. The support can include, but is not limited to, assisting with the management of files and folders on the server, audio assets and listen versions for Learning A-Z products, assisting with CMS management and upload, FileMaker data entry, and taking on special projects as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support LAZ Editorial and Production team in daily project/product management, including:
- File management and tracking
- Track data in FileMaker, Microsoft Excel, and Google Drive spreadsheets
- Follow established file organization procedures
- Upload files for translations and other projects
- Data Entry, including image metadata, other resource-related data
- Communicate with managers, editors, and development team members
- New Projects Folder setup and management
- Special Projects:
- Assist in the gathering and organization of files for international and print sales projects as needed
- Text leveling file processing and tracking
- Digital Assets Metadata Project
- BA or equivalent job experience
- Familiar with digital publishing processes and the software used in digital publishing, including Adobe CC suite, FileMaker
- Highly tuned attention to detail
- Has a positive and resourceful attitude toward solving problems
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, innovative with good interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in small, flexible, cross-functional teams to set measurable goals and meet or exceed them
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office; work across MAC and PC platforms
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- 0-3 years’ experience working in a digital publishing environment
- 0-3 years’ experience implementing systems for tracking work flow and files
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Location: Tucson, AZ
Duration: Part time