Stanley Black and Decker Videographer / Editor in Towson, Maryland
Global Tools and Storage is seeking a* Video & Motion Graphics Specialist* with a track record of producing stunning work to support the DIYZ video team. This individual must also have a firm understanding of the creative process in a corporate environment. This gifted person must be a team player who is equally savvy behind the camera and in the editing room. This person is detail-oriented, flexible, motivated, an excellent communicator, and thrives under deadlines.
Candidate will be responsible for supporting our internal multimedia, photography, and video. Working creatively within brand guidelines and in a team environment are a must. This individual is a self-starter and takes initiative, always looking to build their skills and build competencies for our brand. Will work closely with the content manager, marketing manager, and creative and production team members to inspire and deliver creative solutions for all photography, video & motion graphic projects to support the DIYZ app business and content strategies.
- Experience working on professional video projects
- Exceptional post production skills
- Mastery of video & motion graphic fundamentals
- Mastery of still photography fundamentals
- Strong creative acumen and desire to learn and contribute to all aspects of video production
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
- An excellent communicator and planner
- Ability to manage time and project efficiently
Expert understanding of production and be able to schedule, communicate and monitor tasks Education and Technical Requirements:
- 3+ years video, motion graphics, and still photography experience
- Proficiency in all applicable MAC software (Full Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office)
- Proficiency in multimedia software like; Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Proficiency in photo editing software like; Lightroom, Photo Mechanic, and Photoshop
- Accountability – Makes and meets commitments. Accepts responsibility. Has a passion for excellence.
- Integrity – Operates in accordance with our business conduct policies. Is honest, fair and trustworthy in all activities and relationships. Strives to create a safe workplace and to protect the environment.
- Respect – Treats others with respect and candor. Actively supports a diverse work environment. Builds positive work relationships.
- Speed – Has a bias for action. Takes calculated risks based on quality data. Drives for standardization and simplification.
- *Stretch *– Sets aggressive goals and celebrates progress. Continually strives to be best in class. Has a passion to exceed customer expectations.
- *Vision *– Creates clear, simple, reality-based, customer-focused strategy and goals. Build trust and commitment through candid communication. Energizes and excites others.
- *“Boundaryless” *– Is open to ideas from anywhere. Participates openly and constructively without alienating others. Has a global perspective
Requisition Number: 47985BR
Title: Videographer / Editor
Business: US - GTS - Sales and Marketing
State / Country / Province: Maryland
No. of Positions: 1
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.