Stanley Black and Decker Video Editor in Towson, Maryland
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Stanley Black and Decker’s 2015 Revenue was 11.2B and our Global Tools & Storage division is responsible for $7.1B of SBD annual revenue. Global Tools and Storage is currently seeking candidates for an Video Editor based in Towson, MD. Who has a track record of producing stunning work for advertising and marketing applications.
Creative individual who is responsible for cutting and editing video footage to tell stories that relate to brands and resonate with target audiences.
- Experience working with large-scale brands
- Knowledge of video & motion graphic fundamentals
- Editing videos that align with brand strategies.
- Work with and manipulate raw camera footage to create assembly edits
- Add dialogue, sound effects and graphics
- Determining which camera angles to use.
- Inserting music, sound, or on-screen graphics/text.
- Exceptional typography and composition skills
- Reorder and tweak content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video.
- Determine exact cuts for final stages.
- Work with video lead to achieve desired end result.
Education and Technical Requirements:
- 4-year video production degree
- 2+ years video editing experience
- Motion graphics experience is a plus
- Proficiency in all applicable MAC software (Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office)
- Proficiency in multimedia software; Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Accountability – Makes and meets commitments. Accepts responsibility. Has a passion for excellence.
- Integrity – Operates in accordance with our business conduct policies. Is honest, fair and trustworthy in all activities and relationships. Strives to create a safe workplace and to protect the environment.
- Respect – Treats others with respect and candor. Actively supports a diverse work environment. Builds positive work relationships.
- Speed – Has a bias for action. Takes calculated risks based on quality data. Drives for standardization and simplification.
- Stretch– Sets aggressive goals and celebrates progress. Continually strives to be best in class. Has a passion to exceed customer expectations.
- Vision– Creates clear, simple, reality-based, customer-focused strategy and goals. Build trust and commitment through candid communication. Energizes and excites others.
- “Boundaryless”– Is open to ideas from anywhere. Participates openly and constructively without alienating others. Has a global perspective
Requisition Number: 47075BR
Title: Video Editor
Business: US - GTS - Customer Experience (CX)
State / Country / Province: Maryland
No. of Positions: 1
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law