Google Technical Account Manager, Publisher and Distribution Solutions in São Paulo, Brazil
Google's Publisher & Distribution Solutions (PDS) team makes sure that our external partners are able to grow their businesses using Google's products. Technical Account Managers are advertising and technology experts who serve as liaisons between our biggest partners and Google's Engineering and Sales teams. They not only serve as Google gurus but also identify new opportunities where our products can better help our partners' businesses. Our suite of products is growing and PDS Technical Account Managers help us understand exactly what our partners need.
The Google Technical Services team (known as gTech) provides technical expertise across all Google products to support our global Sales, Business Development and Partnerships teams. We fix any issues on behalf of customers and partners so that our sales teams can focus on what they do best. We collaborate closely with Google's engineering groups to create technical solutions that enable our sales organization to help our customers' businesses grow.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Analyze and optimize the growth of existing partners and build systems and tools to help partner ecosystem grow.
- Assist sales manager in business activities such as to present product demo and review technical terms in the contracts.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Development and Engineering.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- 2 years of experience in Internet products and technologies.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- MA/MS degree.
- Pre-sale and post-sale consultation experience.
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience and comfort with presenting technical materials to large groups.
- Excellent technical, vendor project management, and written and oral business communication skills. Creative problem-solving, analytical, debugging/troubleshooting skills. Attention to detail.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.