Rose International INC Attorney/Legal Editor in Purchase, New York
Position Title: Attorney/Legal Editor
Position Number: 261058
Location: Purchase, NY
Desired Skill Set:
Contracts, Lawyer, Negotiation
Title: Legal Services
Location: Purchase, NY
Duration: 12 months
*3-4 years out of Law school is ideal
The candidate must be a transactional lawyer with solid experience in drafting and negotiating a wide range of contracts, advising on a variety of matters. Experience in the following practice areas is a plus: consulting, information services, data licensing, marketing campaigns, SaaS, and vendor engagement. The candidate must be pragmatic, commercially-minded, and be a trusted advisor with a vested approach in supporting the business. Must be a team player and able to work independently and identify appropriate issues to escalate to and consult with the managing attorney for guidance.
• Provide assistance to the North America legal team to structure, draft and negotiate distribution agreements, consulting agreements, data evaluation and license agreements, partnership agreements, and technology licensing agreements.
• Partner with business teams and other internal stakeholders to ensure product constructs and commercial agreements are consistent with approved parameters and internal policies and procedures.
• Work collaboratively with business teams and legal and strategic sourcing teams to facilitate timely execution of contracts.
• Manage a high volume sales contract workload in a fast-paced environment, assisting in a variety of issues, including general contract issues, IP, marketing/promotion/sweepstakes, and data rights.
• Assist the legal team with general management of the Advisors business, including special projects such as automation, streamlining the contracting process and structure, updates to templates, training, etc.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.