Comcast Publisher Account Manager in New York, New York
FreeWheel, a Comcast company, has superior end-to-end technology, premium marketplace, and best in market advisory services that power the advertising businesses of the largest media and entertainment companies in the world, including AOL, DIRECTV, Fox, NBC Universal, Turner Broadcasting System and Viacom in U.S., and Sky and Channel 4 in Europe. From our unique position at the center of the premium video economy, we enable our clients to unify audiences across desktop, mobile, OTT, and traditional STB devices, and profitably monetize their content. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York, London, and Beijing, FreeWheel stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for a talented driven individual to fill a Publisher Account Manager role for our New York office. As the Strategic Publisher Account Manager you will be the one stop shop' for your client, playing a key role in on-boarding premium publishers, managing their rhythm of business, unlocking new revenue streams, upselling new features, trouble-shooting where necessary, analyzing inventory/data, providing executable insights to post sales excellent customer service. You will also play a key role internally, becoming the liaison between your client and internal stakeholders. You will have top line revenue targets and will be responsible for ensuring that FreeWheel exceeds the publisher expectations whilst protecting their most precious asset. Through active engagement and a consultative approach, you will drive value to your accounts acting as a strategic advisor and programmatic specialist. This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career development as well as exposure to various levels of the organization.
Becoming a publisher's main point of contact, thego to person to resolving their needs. Ability and willingness to take full ownership of publisher relationships. Travelling to client's offices for regular strategic business review meetings with insightful recommendations. Becoming the key internal liaison between your client and internal stakeholders. Regularly update the business on the status of publisher relationships. This will include an overview of active discussions, client feedback, and recommendations for operational or product improvements.
Set up: Onboarding premium publishers, testing publisher is set up correctly. Demand sources mapped correctly. If setting private exchanges or Deals, making sure buyers are mapped correctly, confirming with demand team that pipes are all connected properly. Overall managing their rhythm of business. Optimizing, tracking, analyzing performance that deliver value to your publisher.
Trouble-shooting: pro-actively resolving issues and responding to publisher requests with a sense of urgency. Deep understanding of PMP/DealIDs workflow to unlock new deals between buyers and sellers. Engaging with internal client services, owning the publisher integration tracking or publisher tickets.
Upselling: Understanding a client's maturity and needs, upselling on new features on a timely manner. Going the extra mile by unlocking revenue opportunities; these could be in relation to a publisher's private exchanges data/insights, offering to help liaise with their demand sources, or from identifying PMP opportunities coming from their open market activity to upselling new features. Helping your publisher create new audience packages that align with the current demand needs.
Providing recommendations: Deep understanding of the FreeWheel SSP platform to unlock new opportunities as well as resolve escalations. Becoming a publisher's trusted consultant, and programmatic specialist.
- The successful candidate will have 1 2 years of experience in digital media account management.
- Must come from an SSP, exchange, DSP or network. A plus if focused on video but not a requirement.
- Clear understanding of the Ad Trading ecosystem (and be able to articulate the benefits topublishers). A plus if he/she has good understanding of video technical issues.
- Good interpersonal skills: Effective communicator and presenter who has the ability to influence across the organization.
- Professional: Ability to represent and articulate FreeWheel value proposition in a professional, accurate, and effective manner.
- Problem solver: Provide a hands-on approach to problem solving and respond pro-actively to client issues.
- Self-starter/Flexible: The ability to take on responsibility and be self-sufficient in completing assigned tasks.
- Driven: A genuine desire to join a growing start-up, with all of the hard work and possibilities that offers
- Adaptable: The ability to take on a range of tasks and client requests, some of which may fall outside of the core job description. Someone that is hungry to learn new skills outside of their comfort zone. Being able to work as part of a team.
- Sense of urgency: We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service, our SLAs are the best in the industry.
Education Level- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Years Experience-Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer