Amazon Corporate LLC Inside Sales Representative - Education Publishing in New York, New York
|Job ID||508390||Location||US-NY-New York|
|Posted Date||3/7/2017||Company||Amazon Web Services, Inc.|
|Position Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Recruiting Team||..|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create a plan to follow up and qualify inbound leads from events and campaigns conducted by the AWS Public Sector marketing team, sales and proposal capture team.
- Work with territory sales leaders to identify key targets and build out the contact database
- Develop relationships with key sales leaders to drive leads to opportunities and shepherd those opportunities to closure
- Use sales force automation tools to develop and update ROI/funnel reporting and dashboards for management and sales visibility
- * Travel, in the US and abroad, as necessary to execute sales & marketing initiatives.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in inside sales and lead generation in a high-technology or publishing and/or education organization.
- 1 year of experience in driving demand and lead generation
- 1 year of Experience using Sales Automation tools such as Salesforce.com
- A Bachelor degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative and targeted lead generation programs that generate results
- Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted lead generation programs with the ability to drive projects through completion
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to forge relationships with sales leaders and reps
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation