Google Global Publisher Support Specialist (Spanish or Portuguese), Online Partnerships Group in Mountain View, California
The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) uses our portfolio of product solutions, including AdSense and DoubleClick tools, to help online publishers grow their businesses. You'll provide creative, industry-leading online advertising solutions for publishers and developers and identify new opportunities. Some of the largest publishers on the web rely on our products and we're always trying to exceed their expectations and strengthen our long-term partner relationships. We help grow Google's business with the largest online publishers and provide account management for users of AdSense, DoubleClick and more.
As an Online Partnerships Group Global Publisher Support Specialist, you are innovative and organized with strong project management, technical and organizational skills, who will represent our Spanish and/or Portuguese publisher’s support needs by interacting in a cross-functional work environment, identifying and taking on new business opportunities.
You will be working in the Online Partnership Group (OPG) organization. Our primary responsibilities include acquiring and developing relationships and inventory growth for large, medium and small publishers. The OPG team is made up of high achieving specialists who work with partners in online advertising and e-commerce.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google's broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, DoubleClick Platform Solutions and the Ad Exchange, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service to Google's clients and users via a variety of media channels (e.g. email, support forums, social, help center, etc.).
- Analyze site content, ensuring adherence to Google standards; work on improving the Online Partnerships Group network and decrease spam.
- Manage initiatives to improve our operations and processes to further develop our support to global emerging markets.
- Develop and implement innovative ideas related to our core support offerings and work with the wider Online Partnerships Group team, product management, marketing and engineering on implementing them.
- Grow and develop online publisher's accounts strategically.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish or Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in client or partner support and troubleshooting in the areas of policy, technical support and/or advertising platforms.
- Experience in project management focused on processes and efficiency improvement.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
- Ability to working a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.