ASRC Federal Holding Company Editor Staff in Moorestown, New Jersey
ASRC Federal Mission Solutions Engineering is a premier provider of systems engineering, software engineering, system integration and project management services for real-time, mission-critical defense systems.
We are seeking an Associate Editor to support the continued development and sustainment of the U.S. Navy's Aegis Weapons System in Moorestown, NJ.
Responsibilities: Has had direct experience with Technical documentation and Data Management.
- Knowledge of technical editing and writing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Project, Access and Word.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite specifically Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of Data Management, Data Composition, Delivery Coordination
Knowledge of various Word Processing, Graphics and Spreadsheet applications and Processes. Requirements:
Professional manner, able to perform in demanding situations, to take complex direction and implement recommended process changes.
- Good organizational skills, able to multi-task, solve problems, work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to communicate clearly and have good working relationship with peers and Customers of all technical levels.
- Ability to work with multiple groups and in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain organized data management records for all builds and releases.
- Specific experience supporting Naval Weapon Systems a plus.
Must be able to obtain secret clearance which requires US citizenship.
Bachelor degree in English or equivalent related work experience.
- 2-4 years of experience technical document coordination.
/ ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law / .
Job: *Publications & Graphic Arts
Title: Editor Staff
Location: NJ, Moorestown, NJ, United States
Requisition ID: 17001195