Vencore Editor in McLean, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
• Support the government with editing, creating, processing, and coordinating the composition of products for hardcopy and electronic publication and dissemination.
• Prepare briefings and reports for presentations to leadership, senior policymakers, IC members, and other intelligence consumers in a manner that meets their specified requirements.
• Review documents for technical correction and edits in the development of Congressional testimony, budget presentations, issue papers and talking points.
Requires 2 to 5 years with BS/BA or 0 to 2 years with MS/MA/MBA or 8 to 10 years with no degree.
• TS/SCI with Poly
• BS or 6+ years’ in the IC, with 2 years’ specific experience in the areas of access controls, information sharing and safeguarding policy, or implementation of mission needs.
• General knowledge of the governing principles, laws, policies, procedures, protocols, regulations and statutes related to the IC.
Job ID 2017-48580
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time