Globant Web Producer / Content Publisher in London, United Kingdom
Based in: London, UK.
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
We are seeking a passionate highly driven fast starter to join our Web Marketing team in London in the role of Web Producer focused on the EMEA Markets. You will be a key member of the EMEA Web Marketing team, a fast moving passionate team that delivers world class digital marketing working with a variety of teams across the Marketing organisation.
The Web producer is responsible for building and owning web experiences that align to the business goals and the briefs of internal stakeholders. You will create, build and maintain websites championing the latest in best practice and web technologies. You are a crucial liaison point between Creative, Online Marketing, Analytics, Event and Campaign teams bringing your valuable experience and knowledge in a fast paced cloud computing marketing environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Salesforce team working in close collaboration with our marketing teams across Europe, the US and APAC.
● Supporting the EMEA Marketing team in all aspects of digital marketing web production
● Execute on our day-to-day digital marketing needs, including building and launching pages, re-architecting portions of our site, and retiring/deprecating pages and properties as needed
● Working with local marketing management and regional marketing teams to build out and maintain a variety of web properties across the EMEA sites
● Focus on achieving business goals through effective digital experiences
This is a multidisciplinary role that supports all areas of web based marketing campaigns, interacting with a dispersed global team. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of achievement, technical competence, proven ability to learn quickly and manage multiple projects successfully.
● Marketing/multi-media/computing graduate. ● Proficient skills in HTML and CSS ● Proficient skills in Adobe’s Creative Suite ● Solid understanding of Web Analytics ● Familiar with RWD development and latest web technologies ● Candidate must demonstrate a passion for web technology and web marketing ● Solid experience with Content Management Systems ● Proven ability to plan, schedule and prioritise tasks ● Excellent communication skills ● Excels in a team-oriented environment ● Can-do attitude and outlook ● Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
● Knowledge of additional European languages would be a distinct advantage ● JS / JS libs and mobile platform development ● Excellent writing and editing skills ● Experienced with AEM ● Has worked in global teams over multiple geos
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V.
Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.