Amazon.com Senior EU Fashion Content Editor in London, United Kingdom
Salary: £Competitive + bonuses + stock
Posting Date: August 30, 2017
Closing date: September 26, 2017
The Senior EU Fashion Content Editor will report to the Amazon Fashion European Head of Marketing. The purpose of this role is to create stylish and relevant content, delivering a clear point of view that will engage and inspire our customers while supporting them on their purchase journey.
· Generating original, engaging ideas that will earn reputation with customers and the fashion industry as being best in class in the content field
· Original content development for all social channels, onsite, email, advertising and brand guidelines which will then be translated into five languages by a dedicated team.
· Leading the onsite editorial photography, collaborating on wireframe designs and shoot preparation.
· Channel plan management – making sure each content theme is planned and delivers across all channels (integrated approach)
· Support with ad hoc requests from local PR and Vendor Management teams when required
· Encyclopaedic knowledge of and passion for fashion and customers’ shopping motivations as well as wider cultural and lifestyle trends
· Creative thinker with excellent writing skills – ability to write snappy, attention grabbing copy that gets the message across while remaining true to the brand style guide
· Ability to analyse data, identify customer behaviours and turn this insight into compelling content strategies
· Ability to work to tight and pressured deadlines and handle unexpected events calmly
· Customer obsession – always looking for ways to improve the customer’s experience
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Ability to manage multiple work-streams with competing priorities
· Experience as a fashion content editor for an online company
· Strategist – experience of leading strategic content reviews and brand repositioning and new-to-market launches
AMZR Req ID: 544416
External Company URL: www.amazon.com