Google Mobile Solutions Consultant, Google Technical Services, Publishers in London, United Kingdom
Google Technical Services Publishers creates and sustains technical relationships with Google's publisher partners by helping them monetize their content and enabling advertisers to reach the users of publishers' web, mobile and video properties. We are responsible for providing support and insights for partners while incubating new solutions for partner and user support. We want to grow our team with people who will share our dedication to providing an optimal experience for our publisher partners.
The MSC (Mobile Solutions Consultants) team extends Google's reach through mobile partners and enables them to grow their business using Google's suite of mobile products. Our team consists of sharp, analytical minds and enjoys solving complex challenge.
As a member of the MSC team, you will work with mobile partners on cutting edge technologies and products, and have the opportunity to influence innovation. You will nurture and enhance partner relationships through engagement and multi-product integrations while providing day-to-day support with your extensive expertise in mobile products.
You will architect mobile solutions based on business goals, and lead implementations and integrations for a variety of product lines. You'll also provide end-to-end support to our mobile partners as their trusted advisor, from deployment to ongoing support of daily business.
Opening date for applications: 14th June 2017
Closing date for applications: 12th July 2017
Competitive salary applies.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Develop and deliver innovative mobile solutions using Google’s suite of mobile products, especially on mobile Web technologies such as Progressive Web Apps, Accelerated Mobile Pages and Firebase.
- Advocate for new product features and assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to help them build long-term success. Provide documentation and technical guidance to ensure the technical success of clients’ integrations.
- Improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Google product managers and engineers.
- Perform implementation reviews, and analyze and optimize clients product mix to ensure their success.
- Ensure the prompt resolution of any technical challenges.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Internet products and technologies, such as Progressive Web Apps and Accelerated Mobile Pages.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced cross-functional team environment.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.