Intergraph Corporation Content Marketing Writer & Editor in Huntsville, Alabama
Req# ID 2017-3367
# of Openings 1
Division Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure US
Job Locations US-AL-Huntsville
Travel % ..
Intergraph is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans
Intergraph Corporation has elected to do business as: "Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure," in certain public safety, utility, communications, transportation, and information technology markets; "Hexagon Geospatial," in certain geospatial markets; and, "Hexagon PPM," in certain engineering markets. Use of these alias and trade names does not reflect any change of legal corporate entity, applicable tax identification number, or similar formalities. Intergraph Corporation is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Intergraph Corporation participates in E-Verify.
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure provides mission-critical and business-critical solutions to governments and service providers. A global leader, proven innovator, and trusted partner, our software and industry expertise help improve the lives of millions of people through safer communities, better public services, and more reliable infrastructure. Visit hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com.
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive quality and productivity improvements across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon's solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workfl ows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information, automate business processes and improve productivity. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has more than 16,000 employees in 46 countries and net sales of approximately 3.1bn USD. Learn more at hexagon.com.
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure has an immediate need for a Content Marketing Writer & Editor to join our global marketing team. This individual will take responsibility for developing, managing, and executing a variety of B2B marketing content, including, but not limited to, collateral, online web content, social media content, ads, promotional e-mails, signage, case studies, PowerPoints, and more. This is a hands-on role, requiring project management, global cross-team collaboration, and content strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or a related discipline
- 1-4 years of experience writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- Ability to research and compile information from a variety of sources and filter large amounts of information and identify key messages
- The ability to think creatively and translate ideas into compelling copy
- A flexible approach and willingness to assist the team when and where needed
- The ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Great organizational skills with an eye for detail and a desire for perfection
- A willingness to learn from other creative professionals
- A holistic understanding of B2B marketing, branding, and positioning concepts
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe programs including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Acrobat Professional
- Writing samples required