MSB Analytics, Inc. Video Editor Audio Visual in Fort Lee, Virginia
Must have active Secret Clearance
This position will perform Media Services for MSB Analytics, Inc.’s customer in Fort Lee, Virginia. This work includes, but is not limited to, input and receipt of electronic or hard-copy work requests, editing video content, operation of audiovisual equipment, troubleshooting services, and producing multimedia productions. This position is covered by all Wage Determination requirements specific to this contract under the Service Contract Act.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the recording editing and rendering of multi-segment TV-news-styled programs, and training videos
• Event support on location and offsite to include audio amplification, presentation projection, recording and distribution and live-stream support
• Performs video recording and all editing required to assemble a finished product
• Adheres to and checks industry standards related to all aspects of Mutlimedia
• *Work independently.
• *Work collaboratively in team productions.
• *Demonstrate “excellent” customer service.
• *Perform other duties, as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge-Experience & Education:
• *Experience with, Adobe Premiere Pro is required
• *Experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition are a plus.
• *2D animation experience a plus.
• *One to eight years of related experience, depending on level of need.
• *Must be an US Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance.
*Be able to stand or walk for long periods while carrying heavy equipment.
Experience/Education: High School Diploma
MSBA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. MSBA welcomes minority and veteran applicants. MSBA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address or phone number to contact us about your interest in employment at MSBA: email@example.com or Casey Fritz, 256-261-3073. Our process is to respond and to work with the requestor to identify a workable accommodation to the application process.