Kelly Services Technical Content Editor in Folsom, California
Kelly OCG is currently seeking several Technical Content Editor for one of our top semiconductor customers in Folsom, CA!
Technical Content Editor
- Edit technical documentation for readability, proper use of trademarks and conventions
- Edit product marketing documentation for readability and accuracy of messaging
- Proofread all documentation for errors and inconsistencies
- Format technical documentation
- Work with SME to ensure accurate technical and product specification documentation
- Review collaterals for proper performance disclaimers, footnotes and configuration information
- Communicate with Intel Legal counsel re: specific content to protect Intel’s legal interests
- Post document to appropriate location & archive source files
- Provide content administration for various business unit document repositories
Compensation is $35/hour.
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone who would be interested and qualified, contact Josh by sending a Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Josh’s desk phone is 916.773.2041 X203. Kelly Services does not sponsor prospective employees for employment.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly. Why Kelly®? The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]