Envigo RMS, Inc. Report Publisher in Eye, United Kingdom
At Envigo, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life
Consider joining us as a Report Publisher in our Report Production department at Eye. In this role you will work towards gaining competency in the production, formatting and issue of study reports by using MS Word, Adobe PDF and associated tools, working under close supervision and receiving training. You will also develop a good understanding of the role of the Report Production Group in the report process and assist the Report Publishers in the production of draft and final reports for our customers.
As a Report Publisher at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- Work effectively with MS Word documents.
- Format, edit and paginate report documents.
- Produce PDFs and use additional PDF tools to create eCTD compliant documents.
- Prepare CD ROMs containing report documents for our clients.
- Despatch reports to our customers via the reprographics department.
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- At least 5 GCSE level or equivalent passes (C grade) including Maths, English & Science
- Excellent MS Word skills and/or Microsoft Office Specialist 2010 qualification
- Technical knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and associated tools to meet eCTD requirements
- Experience of GLP a benefit
- Experience of any operational department a benefit
If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission – to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.
. Generous holiday allowance
. Excellent training & development opportunities
. Pension contributions
. Life Assurance
. A range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
Req ID: 5281
Location: Eye, Suffolk UK
Department/Division: Operations/ Production