Rose International INC Attorney/Legal Editor in Eagan, Minnesota
Position Title: Attorney/Legal Editor
Position Number: 260753
Location: Eagan, MN
Desired Skill Set:
Attorney, Lawyer, Legal Editing, Westlaw
Position: Legal Editor (Westlaw expert)
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Eagan, MN 55123
The Legal Editor position is primarily responsible for conducting in-depth research and analysis of legal information.
The Legal Editor must be able to analyze large amounts of complicated legal information, identify legal issues, and critically assess the relevancy of caselaw and other resources to a legal issue.
Westlaw expertise, advanced legal research skills, and a passion for delivering quality work are essential to this position.
Key responsibilities include:
• Conducting significant and advanced legal research across all types of content and practice areas;
• Assessing, analyzing and interpreting legal information;
• Identifying relationships and patterns among legal information sets;
• Communicating findings and questions with manager and team members.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
• JD required
• Admission to a state bar preferred
• 1–3 years of legal experience preferred
• Strong legal research skills with experience using Westlaw and/or other online legal research tools
• Ability to interpret, analyze, organize, and express complex legal material quickly and accurately
• Ability to work independently and consistently meet deadlines
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Comfortable using Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint (especially), Word, and Excel)#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.