Google Publisher Specialist, Online Partnerships Group, DACH (German) in Dublin, Ireland
The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) uses our portfolio of product solutions, including AdSense and DoubleClick tools, to help online publishers grow their businesses. You'll provide creative, industry-leading online advertising solutions for publishers and developers and identify new opportunities. Some of the largest publishers on the web rely on our products and we're always trying to exceed their expectations and strengthen our long-term partner relationships. We help grow Google's business with the largest online publishers and provide account management for users of AdSense, DoubleClick and more.
As a Publisher Specialist, you will identify and maximize business growth opportunities with existing SMB business partners and exceed their expectations through building and maintaining relationships. You will be responsible for driving our business forward by promoting the full Google suite of publisher and developer products. Your role also involves taking full responsibility of the market through business development initiatives and driving close collaboration with cross-functional internal teams to address the market challenges and opportunities.
A key focus in this role will be providing the right product mix (AdSense, Ad Exchange, DoubleClick) for a wide range of partners. As such, you'll consult with a wide range of publishers, organize and execute on Online Partnerships Group (OPG) Partner events, build new partnerships with key online companies in your market, and develop innovative new ways to help partners grow their advertising earnings with Google.
You are self-driven and passionate about growing our partner’s businesses with excellent communication skills and a proven track record in sales with an analytical approach. You also have strong teamwork and excellent multi-tasking skills.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google's broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, DoubleClick Platform Solutions and the Ad Exchange, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
- Accelerate SMB publisher businesses by identifying optimal Google solutions while leveraging the value of the Google platform
- Build trusted relationships with partners through consultations and develop an extensive understanding of their business challenges in a pulse-type interaction model.
- Work cross-functionally within the Online Partnerships Group and through the wider Google and global OPG organization. Collaborate with global Product Development teams to meet local customer expectations and develop scalable initiatives for the larger pool of publishers to drive business growth and customer satisfaction
- Develop and/or participate in scalable and innovative cross-functional projects that help fuel application developers growth
- Promote new products or features that will have a positive impact on partners businesses
- BA/BS degree in Business or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in publisher yield management, ad operations and/or sales/account management/business consulting.
- Knowledge of, and a keen interest in, online display and mobile advertising.
- Detail-oriented and analytical with the ability to prioritize, plan and organize sales activity.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire and negotiate with individual publishers and complex organizations.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.