Vencore Desktop Publisher in Chantilly, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Key support to new business efforts to deliver a quality compliant product that is professional in appearance. Support to multiple lines of business in this role to ensure a compliant proposal is always submitted. Major responsibilities include:
- Provides formatting of highly complex documents using MS Word to ensure compliance with government RFP requirements and provides proposal production support under tight deadlines. Interfaces with proposal team and print center.
- Analyze the RFP for text formatting and production requirements.
- Create and maintain RFP compliant templates for use by proposal authors.
- Maintain/track document configuration control. Format, edit and layout of all proposal documents throughout the proposal cycle.
- Assist proposal authors with document formatting, graphic insertion, and art version control.
- Assist cost team with formatting and data entry on Excel cost exhibits and forms.
- Review documents for RFP compliance and overall professional appearance and layout.
- Prepare documents for final delivery including tables of contents, hyper-linking, and creating PDFs and CDs for soft-copy submission.
- Assist the proposal manager and capture manager with proposal support tasks, including reproducing and distributing copies of solicitation documents; coordinating set-up, reproduction, and comment collection for reviews; and developing presentations for reviews. In collaboration with the proposal manager, schedules, coordinates and tracks final production and printing of proposal deliverables.
- Assists in book check, packaging and shipping of proposal deliverables.
Due to the fast-paced work environment, the selected individual must be a team player, self-starter, and able to work with minimal direction to meet deadlines. Requires good planning, organization and communication skills. Must be available for overtime, weekend work and travel to support proposal review and delivery time-lines.
- High school diploma required
- 6 years of Publications and production experience.
- Expert in Microsoft Office including MS Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, communications and organizational skills.
- Previous experience in proposal development.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Current or ability to obtain a Secret or TS/SCI clearance
Desired Education :
- Associate or Bachelors degree desirable.
US citizenship required.
Selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Job ID 2017-47844
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Proposal Operations
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance No Clearance Required
Employee Type Regular
Desired Experience ..
Time Type Full Time