Google Technical Account Manager, Publisher and Distribution Solutions in Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Google Technical Services Global Customer Care team is a scaled operations team focused on the success of Google’s millions of advertising and publishing customers. Our teams make it easy to get the answers our customers need, when they need them, through phone, chat and/or email. Our deep understanding of our customers coupled with our broad product knowledge means we can be wholly focused on their success. In addition, we also work with our Sales and Product teams, using those customer insights to drive product improvements.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate for new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Analyze and optimize the growth of existing partners and build systems and tools to help partner ecosystem grow if required.
- Assist Sales Management in pre-sale activities, present product demo and review technical terms in strategic agreements.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Development and Engineering.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with Internet products and technologies.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Master's degree.
- Experience in pre and post-sale consultation.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audiences.
- Excellent business communication, technical, vendor and project management skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.