Loch Harbour Group Journeyman Editor in Alexandria, Virginia
The National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD) mission is to lead the national effort to protect and enhance the resilience of the nation’s physical and cyber infrastructure. NPPD includes the Office of the Under Secretary (OUS) and five sub-components: the Office of Cybersecurity and Communications (CS&C;), the Office of Infrastructure Protection (IP), the Federal Protective Service (FPS), the Office of Biometric Identity Management (OBIM) and the Office of Cyber and Infrastructure Analysis (OCIA), which are headquartered in the National Capital Region (NCR).
Duties will include:
- Provide effective and concise drafting support for various materials (written, video and audio) to include memorandum, strategy and policy documents, reports, standard operating procedures, read-ahead documents, talking points, speeches, graphics, presentations, and meeting summaries.
- Provide technical editing for strategy and policy documents.
- Provide graphic design support for strategy and policy documents.
Minimum Position Requirements
- BA/BS in English, public policy, public affairs, or similar degrees
- 3+ years of the following experience:
- Planning, coordinating, or editing content of material for publication
- Reviewing drafts for possible publication
- Ability to provide graphic design support
- Ability to perform functional duties independently
Security Clearance Requirement
Eligible for DHS Suitability
Place of Performance
To Apply For This Position
Use the following link to apply: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6124753.jobs?ApplyToJob=134296527
At LHG, we offer our employees a full comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package features:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short/long term disability
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) (up to 3% matching)
- Other company perks
The Loch Harbour Group is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, D/M/V/F. LHG welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.