Charter Communications/Spectrum Photographer/Editor - Spectrum News Albany in Albany, New York
SUMMARYSpectrum Networks is seeking exceptional Photog/Editors to join our original programming and long form team creating a variety of long form programming ranging from investigative to entertainment to profiles to Broadway to documentary programming.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualize story presentation with correspondents, photographers, producers and management staff.
- Manage digital assets, and archive video for future use.
- Meet production deadlines.
- Shoot video
- Other duties as assigned and deemed necessaryQUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 + years experience in news editing
- 3 + years shooting video
- 3 years experience in long form/ magazine/ documentaries
- Ability to edit with non-linear editing systems, specifically Premier Pro
- Ability to color correct
- Ability to audio mix
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Proven ability to work on deadline, under pressure, and juggle multiple projects at once
Employer's Job# 196022BR
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.